Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- This week I did not run out of bug spray so I did not use what every resourceful mom uses to kill ants... Windex! lol
- I did not take my stressful week out on my husband, who of course has a much more stress-filled week that I do. I mean it's not like I am in a war zone or anything! Sheesh! I would never get snippy with him(and yes he finally called me back... we talked for TWO hours yesterday!)
- I did NOT eat pizza for dinner, then for lunch AND dinner the next day. Nope. Not I said the fly.
- I most certainly did NOT keep my kids up an hour after their bedtime just to go get free root beer floats at Sonic.
- And I of course I would never tease them and tell them that root beer floats had onions in them since they had never had them before. And I did not feel kinda bad when they almost started crying and whining that they didn't want to eat onions LOL (Don't worry... they got their non-onion-filled floats and loved them)
- I have NOT taken over 1,000 pictures in one week with my new T1i. That would be In. Sane.
- And I would never drizzle chocolate syrup on my cereal. Just because I'm a grown-up and I can. Nope.
X-Men Quiz: Enter Now
2 hours ago